August 3-6, 2017 Adventures on the Great Miami, TippCity, Ohio.
Canoegrass is a laughing your ass off, playing in the river bluegrass festival and campout. The banks of the Great Miami River will come alive with the best entertainers in the region. This isn’t your ordinary festival. Get ready to get wet, wild and jam all weekend long. The best seat in the house just may be from a canoe or tube!
Bring a friend, a cooler, camp and celebrate the river life at Adventures on the Great Miami. By the end of weekend, everyone will be yelling “Paddle Faster I Hear Bluegrass”
Weekend Highlights include:
- Live Music – Bluegrass, Americana, Roots, basically anything that sounds good next to a campfire and makes you want to dance
- Wagner Subaru River Stage featuring festive floatillas
- Wagner Subaru Camp Stage
- Canoe, kayak, tubing trips
- Canoe Jousting
- Giant slip and slide
- Rope Swing
- Community Campfires
- Camp and River Jam Sessions
- Sunday Farewell Breakfast sponsored by Son of a Biscuit Food Truck
- Dayton Beer Company Canoe Cooler Happy Hours
Paddle faster I hear bluegrass music playing!
Canoegrass is a production of Tomfoolery Outdoors. Through our events, promotions, public appearances and guide services a transformation will take place. We will all Live Active, Laugh More, Inspire All.