We like to keep it simple. Everyone who attends Canoegrass should come with spirit of love and assume good intentions. Our festival staff are happy folks 99% of the time. Please avoid being a part of the 1% category. Bottomline, negative behavior will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to remove jack asses. Call our jack ass hotline at 937-417-2228 if you have an issue or contact a Masters Outdoor Retreat or Tomfoolery Outdoors staff person at our main gate.
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
- Leave guests stuff alone! We are a family. Stealing is not tolerated. We had an issue at our photo shoot earlier this summer. Our team is on full alert to assure the safety and well-being of all guests and their property. Please report any suspicious behavior.
- We strive to limit the movement of vehicles throughout the weekend. You are welcome to leave the festival during open hours. You may NOT return to the festival when the gate is closed. However, we encourage you to minimize driving in parking areas for the safety of all guests.
- EARLY ACCESS FOR WEEKEND TICKET HOLDERS: Thursday August 1: Gate opens at 4 pm. Closes at 8 pm.
Friday August 2: Gate opens at 11 am. Closes at 11:00 pm
Saturday August 3: Gate opens at 9 am. Closes at 11 pm
Sunday August 4: Gate opens at 9:30 am. Festival closed at 1 pm.
- Tent or hammock camping only. Pop-up campers, small RV’s, retro campers may be approved at the discretion of event coordinator for a limited amount of special circumstances. Additional fees may apply.
- Community campfires are provided in the main festival site. Individual fire pits MUST be off the ground in a pit. Ashes must be placed in the community bonfire at conclusion of festival.
- Vehicles are not permitted in any camping area at any point during the festival
- You may bring your own food and beverage – cans only. Glass bottles WILL be confiscated. Please be responsible with cans on the lake. Littering is not acceptable.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind
- Dogs are permitted but must be on a leash at all times. We reserve the right to remove unruly or unattended dogs. Please pick up after dog when it craps on property.
- Stay hydrated.
- Please keep your camp tidy! Trash and recycling bags are provided for each guest.
- Attempting to zipline, blob or water trampoline during closed hours will result in immediate ejection from festival. We have a zero-tolerance policy
- Be respectful of others around you at camp
- Excessive swearing will not be tolerated. Shouting F bombs on the water, at camp or in festival areas is not accepted. This event should and will be fun for the whole family. We have a NO TOLERANCE POLICY that conflicts with the positive atmosphere at our event!
- Food and beverage is available for sale only during set hours. Plan accordingly!
- Guests must be 21 to consume alcohol.
- Personal generators are NOT permitted
- Please be mindful of your trash. We are working hard to reduce the carbon footprint of the festival. Can and cardboard corrals along with trash receptacles are available. Smoking is permitted but we have a major pet peeve about cigarette butts. Throwing them on the ground or lake is littering and will cause our staff to become very frustrated.