- Very basic, you are encouraged to bring your own food and drink. Cans only! Bottles are not permitted and will be confiscated.
- Please note alcohol is not permitted on the river at any time.
Food Truck meals are available for purchase during the following hours
- Friday, 6 pm – Midnight pm (Dayton Urban BBQ)
- Saturday, 9 am – 2 pm (Shakery Juice Bar, Dayton Urban BBQ) and 6 pm – Midnight (Dayton Urban BBQ and Carvasos)
- There are several local restaurants in the area if you want to dine out in TippCity,Vandalia and Huber Heights.
- We will host two Canoe Cooler Happy Hours during Canoegrass. We will chill tasty brews in our old town canoes. Hang out and enjoy a cold beverage on us! Beer is available on first-come first serve basis. Happy Hours are scheduled Friday @ 7:15 pm featuring Dayton Beer Company and Saturday @ 6:45 pm Pabst Blue Ribbon . You must be willing to dance at the Wagner Subaru Camp Stage and be 21 years old!