- Very basic, you are encouraged to bring your own food and drink. Cans only! Bottles are not permitted and will be confiscated.
Food Truck meals are available for purchase during the following hours
- Thursday: 6 – 10 pm (What a Taco)
- Friday: 11 am – 2 pm (What a Taco) and 6 pm – Midnight (What a Taco)
- Saturday, 9 am – 2 pm (Christian Bros Meat Company) and 6 pm – Midnight (Christian Bros Meat Company)
- There are several local restaurants in the area if you want to dine out in Sidney, OH.
- We will host three Packraft Cooler Happy Hours during Canoegrass. We chill tasty brews and nonalcoholic seltzer water in our Kokopelli Packrafts. Hang out and enjoy a cold beverage on us! Beer and non-alcoholic seltzer water is available on first-come first serve basis. Happy Hours are scheduled: Thursday at 9 pm, Friday at 8 pm and Saturday @ 7 pm . Stop by the Tomfoolery Outdoors Camper for a refreshing brew and toast to your new friends. You must be willing to dance and play tomfoolery games at the Wagner Subaru Wagon Stage and be 21 years old!