What is the music scene like at Canoegrass?
We have a robust music scene at Canoegrass thanks to Wagner Subaru! You will find music everywhere; at camp, on your river trip and even on a river stage. Some will be scheduled, some will not! We encourage all of you to help build the scene and jam everywhere you find the inspiration.
2017 Lineup Comin Soon. Check out last year’s lineup. It was a humdinger. Schedule subject to change
Wagner Subaru Front Porch Stage:
- Home to our welcome concert featuring Riding Flights at 9:30 pm
Wagner Subaru Camp Stage:
- Home of the Friday and Saturday night featured acts that includes some of the best bluegrass and roots performers in our region. Bring your dancing boots, a partner and shout “Paddle Faster I Hear Bluegrass Music” all night long.
- Friday lineup features: 7:30 pm (Fox Valley Harvest) 9:30 pm (The Repeating Arms)
- Saturday lineup features: 7:00 pm (Woody Pines) 9:00 pm (Blue Caboose)
Wagner Subaru River Stage:
- This is what everyone will be talking about at Canoegrass! Rent a tube, hang in your canoe, lounge in your chair or bring your inflatable to float on the Great Miami River during the Wagner Subaru river stage shows. Cool off during these shows as the August heat will be in full force! Float around with friends and enjoy up and coming performers from our region.
- Friday lineup features: 1:30 pm (Jay Cullis) 3:30 pm (Vintage Ramblers) 5:30 pm (The Goldsberry’s and Friends)
- Saturday lineup features: 10:30 am (Sugargrove Bluegrass) 12:30 pm (The Devil Doves) 3 pm (Old News) 5 pm (Erika Hughes and the Well Mannered)
- On Friday and Saturday, the Great Miami River will play host to our paddling trips and streamside jam sessions.We encourage you to bring your own instruments, raft together with friends and jam your way downstream!
- Canoeing and kayaking trips, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm
- Trips leave approximately every 60 minutes on the hour. Rental and shuttle fees apply.
Jam Everywhere at Canoegrass!
- Between acts we encourage you to grab your friends, your instruments and hop on one of our impromptu canoe stages or gather around the campfire and start pickin’. We will do the grinnin’!
- We ask impromptu performances to end when the action begins on one of our stages.