What is the music scene like at Canoegrass?
We have a robust music scene at Canoegrass thanks to Wagner Subaru! You will find music everywhere; at camp, on your river trip and even on a river stage. Some will be scheduled, some will not! We encourage all of you to help build the scene and jam everywhere you find the inspiration.
2017 Lineup! It is a humdinger. Schedule subject to change
Rustic Cabin Stage:
- Home to our welcome concert featuring The Goldsberrys on Thursday August 3 at 8:30 pm
Wagner Subaru Camp Stage:
- Home of the Friday and Saturday night featured acts that includes some of the best bluegrass and roots performers in our region. Bring your dancing boots, a partner and shout “Paddle Faster I Hear Bluegrass Music” all night long.
- Friday lineup features: 7:45 pm (Old News) 9:45 pm (The Repeating Arms)
- Saturday lineup features: 7:45 pm (Fox Valley Harvest) 9:45 pm (Buffalo Wabs and the Price Hill Hustle)
Wagner Subaru River Stage:
- This is what everyone will be talking about at Canoegrass! Rent a tube, hang in your canoe, lounge in your chair or bring your inflatable to float on the Great Miami River during the Wagner Subaru river stage shows. Cool off during these shows as the August heat will be in full force! Float around with friends and enjoy up and coming performers from our region.
- Friday lineup features: 1 pm (Sugargrove) 3 pm (Little Miami River Band) 5 pm (The Devil Doves)
- Saturday lineup features: 10 am (Open Mic – three 20 minute slots. Must have a festival ticket) 11:30 am (Erika Hughes and the High Water Drifters) 2:45 pm (The Rusty Pieces) 5 pm (Blue Caboose)
- On Friday and Saturday, the Great Miami River will play host to our paddling trips and streamside jam sessions.We encourage you to bring your own instruments, raft together with friends and jam your way downstream!
- Canoeing and kayaking trips leave approximately every 60 minutes on the hour. Rental and shuttle fees apply.
Jam Everywhere at Canoegrass!
- Between acts we encourage you to grab your friends, your instruments and hop on one of our impromptu canoe stages or gather around the campfire and start pickin’. We will do the grinnin’!
- We ask impromptu performances to end when the action begins on one of our stages.