How much does it cost?
Canoegrass strives to provide a one of a kind experience at a competitive price. Our prices are similar to a state park camping weekend. BUT, you will get so much more. Canoegrass is an emotional experience for many. The outpouring of love and positivity leaves no one walking away from the event disappointed. As you will see our pricing rewards those who want to spend the weekend, purchase tickets early and ride your bike to the event. Kids 12 and under are free with an adult ticket! Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE. Weekend tickets ONLY! No single day admission. You may come and go as you please and sleep in your own bed if camping isn’t for you! Gates will close:
- Entrance gates are closed Thursday 9 pm to Friday 10 am, Friday 11:45 pm – Saturday 9 am, Saturday 11:45 pm – Sunday 9 am
Fees include two nights camping and use of facilities at Adventures on the Great Miami including rope swing, slip and slide, canoe cooler happy hours, campground, sand volleyball court and picnic shelters. We have added a Thursday night option this year that provides one time access to the camping areas via a vehicle (payable at gate). Canoe shuttle service and equipment for river trips will be available for an additional fee!
Tickets are cheaper on line and the prices will go up if you wait. Youth 12 and under are free. Only 400 tickets will be sold this year! Purchase today!
- $60 through December 4
- $70 December 5 – January 31
- $80 February 1 – July 15
- $90 July 16 – August 1
- $100 at the gate if available
- Ride your bicycle and camp at the festival and we will give you $30 cash back on your festival admission. That is a huge increase in our incentives from previous years at Canoegrass. The first mode of travel to the festival counts as your entry fee.
- $10 parking fee per vehicle. Avoid this charge and carpool. We raised prices on parking to encourage carpooling and help us keep parking organized properly. Please DO NOT drive to Canoegrass by yourself unless it is absolutely necessary. Our parking fee is also a donation to Roads to Recovery, a local organization dedicated to improving the quality of life of those with Autism.
$40 canoe rental fee (reserve/pay at main gate). 3 mile trip offered daily
$25 kayak rental fee (reserve/pay at main gate). 3 mile trip offered daily $10 daily tube rental (reserve/pay at main gate)
$20 Bring your personal canoe and we will shuttle you back to festival.
$12 Bring a personal kayak and we will shuttle you back to festival.
Trips leave on the hour each day of the festival. River trips area approximately 2-3 hours
$25 Thursday Ticket: Available only for those with a weekend ticket. Provides early access to camping areas, entertainment and vehicle access.
Bring your own instrument and boat to get more value by helping us grow the music and paddling community in Southwest Ohio. We want music everywhere! On the river and in the campground. With this scene all will walk away with a one of a kind experience and the feeling their money was well spent