We HAVE GUIDELINES
We like to keep it simple. Everyone who attends Canoegrass should come with spirit of love and assume good intentions. Our festival staff are happy folks 99% of the time. Please avoid being a part of the 1% category. Bottomline, negative behavior will not be tolerated.
KEEP IN MIND:
- We reserve the right to remove jack asses. Call our jack ass hotline at 937-417-2228 if you have an issue or contact a Masters Outdoor Retreat or Tomfoolery Outdoors staff person at our main gate.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable.
- Leave guests’ stuff alone! We are a family. Stealing is not tolerated. We had an issue at a previous photo shoot. Our team is on full alert to assure the safety and well-being of all guests and their property. Please report any suspicious behavior.
- We strive to limit the movement of vehicles throughout the weekend. You are welcome to leave the festival during open hours. You may NOT return to the festival when the gate is closed. However, we encourage you to minimize driving in parking areas for the safety of all guests.
Friday August 5, 2022: 11 am – 2 pm: Canoegrass Gate Opens for Friday Early Access. $30 Cash Only! Must have weekend ticket.
Friday August 5, 2022: 2 pm – 10 pm: Gates open to all weekend ticket holders
Saturday August 6, 2022: Gate opens at 9:30 am. Closes at 9 pm
Sunday August 7, 2022: Gate opens at 9:30 am. Festival closed at 3 pm.
NEW TO 2022
NO PETS ALLOWED
Canoegrass has decided that we will no longer be allowing pets/dogs in our events. This is being done for our guest’s safety and the cleanliness of the festival . We understand that some of you may be disappointed by this change and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. We hope that you will continue to enjoy your time with us at Canoegrass. We look forward to seeing you soon!
PLEASE READ ALL RULES
- Tent or hammock camping only.
- A very limited supply of retro camper/vans/small RV weekend tickets will be available. Campers/vehicle must fit in a 30 feet x 30 feet space. 25 primitive sites are available. No electric, water hookups or dump services are provided. One vehicle permitted per space. Individuals must also purchase a festival ticket.
- Community campfires are provided in the main festival site. Individual fire pits MUST be off the ground in a pit. Ashes must be placed in the community bonfire at the conclusion of the festival.
- Vehicles are not permitted in the main festival camping area under any circumstances.
- You may bring your own food and beverage – cans only. Glass bottles WILL be confiscated. Please be responsible with cans on the lake. Littering is not acceptable.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind
- No pets/dogs are permitted at the festival.
- Stay hydrated.
- Please keep your camp tidy! Trash and recycling bags are provided for each guest.
- Attempting to zipline, blob or water trampoline during closed hours will result in immediate ejection from the festival. We have a zero-tolerance policy
- Be respectful of others around you at camp
- Excessive swearing will not be tolerated. Shouting F bombs on the water, at camp or in festival areas is not accepted. This event should and will be fun for the whole family. We have a NO TOLERANCE POLICY for any behavior that conflicts with the positive atmosphere at our event!
- Food and beverage are available for sale only during set hours. Plan accordingly!
- Guests must be 21 to consume alcohol.
- Personal generators are NOT permitted except for event personnel – ie. food trucks, sponsors, sound crew, etc.
- Please be mindful of your trash. We are working hard to reduce the carbon footprint of the festival. Check out our zero waste efforts.
- Smoking is permitted but we have a major pet peeve about cigarette butts. Throwing them on the ground or lake is littering and will cause our staff to become very frustrated.
- Public nudity is not acceptable at any point during the festival.
Tons of activities to discover, see what exciting adventures we've got at Canoegrass!!!